The BitPay app is a secure, open-source wallet application with all the great features that will give you the best features and integration of the BitPay delivery experience. You can work with permission to pay with Bitcoin during the checkout process of the app.
The app will then deliver the invoice to BitPay at a lock-in exchange rate. Bitcoin will also protect you from any risk by using modern technology to convert Bitcoin into FIA.
Features of BitPay
- With this app, you can buy real-time gift cards from major brands including Amazon.com.
- The app will support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etherium, and XRP.
- You have supported stable coin tokens including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), ERC-20 Gemini Dollar (GUSD), and Binance USD (BUSD).
- With the latest BitPay app, you can create multiple wallets and manage applications.
- You can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through this app.
- In this app, you will get intuitive multi-signature protection for personal or shared wallets.
- This app has a device-based security system. All private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud.
- It has hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backup.
- This app supports payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73). Easily identify payment requests and verify secure payments.
- Get 150+ currency pricing options and support for the unit denomination in BTC or Bits.
- In this app, you will receive emails and push notifications for payments and transfers.
- Find a shared wallet and easy-flow offer flow for group delivery.
- In this BitPay Android app, you will get support for testnet wallets.
- You can customize the name and order of the wallet.
- In this app, you will find support for different languages including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish.
You can use the app to manage crypto and bitcoin in your app, including a secure, open-source BitPay wallet, and to save and send funds. You can also buy gift cards from major US brands. If you want to use the app, you can download BitPay APK from below for the latest version.