Pokémon GO is the first great game in the Pokémon franchise to finally reach Android. It is everywhere that is just steps outside the world to explore. When you're walking around, your smartphone will vibrate when there is a Pokémon nearby.
The new and improved Pokémon Go apk introduces special and trading features for its users. With this, trainers can easily connect with friends and send gifts.
How to play is Pokémon GO?
- It is the most popular. Players can choose Pikachu as tips for the first time.
- Although Pokémon has only 3 options to choose from first: Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirrel, in fact, people can choose Pikachu to move Pikachu away from the region until it appears in the selection area.
- Pokémon will rehab and turn it into Pikachu. Next, learn how to hunt monsters based on time and habitat.
- Find more variety playing Pokémon at different times and it has been valid on the place. Pokémon variations of a different region or location will also be captured.
- As it accepts the battery, turn off the AR effect by clicking the AR button at the top right corner of the Pokémon facing up. Although it reduces visual sensation, it is great to save the battery or set it to the app from the battery saver.
- It may still be lacking here and there, but the presentation is great on visual and audio, especially with AR technology.
- Free to download and play
- Easy to control
- Simple gameplay
- It takes a large memory, battery, and RAM to use.
- This app offers free-to-play and in-game purchases. This game is optimized for Smartphone’s, not tablets.
- Supported Android version: Android 4.4 – 7.0+
- RAM should be 2GB
- The application may not be running on certain devices even though they have a compatible OS version installed.
- It is suggested to play while connected to a network for accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may change at any time. So visit www.PokemonGO.com for more information.