Google Sheets application is an online spreadsheet tool that lets you create spreadsheets, edit them, and collaborate with others. You can use this Google Sheets app on your Android using a free Google Account for personal use, or a G Suite account for business use.
How to use Google Sheets
The first time you use it, you have to download Google Sheets APK file from below. After that, open this application. Now give the file from the red seat window and go to new. A blank spreadsheet will be created.
Now you can use it as per your requirement. Cell, Column, Row, Function Formula, Worksheet, Spreadsheet You will also find these common terms here.
Features of Google Sheets
- You can create and edit spreadsheets with this Google Sheets app. Even here in real time multiple users are getting the opportunity to edit the same spreadsheet. It has the option of slide bar chat through which users can direct or suggest any edit in Realtime.
- Another great aspect of Google Spreadsheets is that you can work on it from anywhere, even offline.
- You can integrate Google Spreadsheet with other Google products such as Google Form, Google Finance, Google Translate, and Google Drawings.
- With this Google Sheets application, you can format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, find and replace any data.
- Do not have to worry about losing your work while using this app. Everything will be auto saved as soon as you type.
- You can protect the sheet so that no valuable data of your project will be deleted or changed. You can share your work with others without fear
- Here is explore through which you can ask any question, format the cell, create a private table. With the help of this you will be able to know the details of a particular subject from a whole Spread sheet.
- You can download add-ons here or create your own and write your own custom code.
- This app supports different types of spreadsheet file format / type. E.g. xlsx.xls, .xlsm, .xlt, .xltx, .xltxm, .ods,.csv, .tsv. You just open the files in these formats and save them by editing.
The Google Sheets application is very useful and very easy to use. If you have used Excel before, it will be easier for you. It is much better than Excel. You can use it on almost all types of devices and since it is used online, it is easier to collect any data you need here.