MixPlorer app is a simple file manager for your Android device. It is an ad-free secure application that enables you to manage files, act as a robot explorer, file archiver and tag editor. This includes tabbed browsing with cloud support and basic access.
Users can customize the look and theme of any color in the file manager with its customized options.
The ability to browse the contents of your Android phone is not something you should respect. Depending on the creator, you may not have this opportunity, so you need to get a file manager to do this.
- Easily themed with customization options that let you choose any color you like.
- Sort, enable and disable all menu options and action buttons.
- Unlimited tabbed browsing in landscape mode and drag and drop between dual panels and panels is also supported.
- Easily create tasks in multitask copy, move, ... activities.
- Different view modes and sorting options for each folder!
- Customizable bookmarks drawer with the required file types already classified.
- Advanced search function.
- Changing zip files.
- Root access for all advanced activities.
- Manage user and system applications with data backup capabilities for root devices.
- FTP, SFTP, SAMBA, WEBDAV supported as well.
- The FTP / HTTP server is built into the + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MIX (send-to option).
- Html viewer which supports MHT, CHM, Markdown, AXml, MAFF etc.
- Export or import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
- Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), BZIP2, Lizard,TAR, TAR.GZ, WIM, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, XZ, LZ4, LZ5, Zstandard.