Peggo is a free application that lets you record audio from any YouTube video and store it on your Android device. It is a great app for downloading music in MP3 and MP4 also. It is very easy to use.
If you simply paste a URL into the app, Peggo transforms audio almost instantly into an MP3 file.
Features of Peggo
- Download any video or audio from YouTube through a simple interface.
- There are two checkboxes for removing silence and normalizing the volume.
- From the Downloads section, we can check the progress of the downloads.
- Various audio qualities are available.
- Download videos on different qualities and information about the weight of each video.
Supported Device: Android 4.1
How to download and install Peggo?
- You may need to enable installation from an unknown source to install Peggo once it is downloaded.
- To enable the unknown sources option on your device, go to Settings->security->enable Unknown Sources.
- After enabling from unknown sources, open your downloaded apk file and tap on the install button.
- Wait until the install process is complete.
- Once installed, open the app and enjoy it.
How to use Peggo?
- In the search box, type the word to search like: singer, album, band etc.
- You will be immediately redirected to results on YouTube that match your search.
- You can choose the video you want to download or the audio you want to extract.
- If you want to download the audio, choose the Record Audio option and click the blue button labeled Record MP3.
- If you want to download the video, choose the Record Video option and click the green button labeled Record MP3 with the desired video resolution.
- From the Downloads tab, you can watch all the downloaded videos and songs to play whenever and wherever you want.