For your Android phone now you can download messenger apk from this site.
The Facebook Messenger is a free messaging app used for chatting, sharing pictures, videos, audio recordings, and making voice or video calls. This app can be used to communicate with your friends on Facebook and phone contacts.
This chatting application is available on both Android and iOS devices.
The structure of the Messenger app includes some key features.
- Send Instant Text, Pictures, Videos, and files – Using this app you can send instant messages to people and skip exchanging phone numbers. You can also share photos, videos, and unlimited files with your friends as there is no limit.
- Record Voice Message – When you don’t feel like texting using your hands you can just record a voice message and send them.
- Voice/Video Call – Using latest messenger application, you can make both audio or video calls.
- Create Groups – You can create many groups in this chat app. Also, to avoid any unnecessary arguments in big groups you can create polls and make plans or arrange a get-together.
- Show Reaction – It has a lot of build-in emojis, GIFs, and stickers. Do you want to express yourself better? Just Add a silly sticker, send a GIF, or use different emojis in your chats.
- Secret Conversation – One of the striking features of the Messenger is that you can engage in a secret conversation with your friends. You can speak to each other in an encrypted space that anyone, even Facebook, is unable to view. Other than that, you can control the amount of time the message can be seen by the person you send it to.
- Location Services – This app allows you to send your location to your friends very easily by using GPS technology offered on the most device. This feature is very useful as it lets you avoid any potential danger by making your friends or family know your location.
- Enable Dark Mode – To help your eyes adjust at night you can just turn on the ‘Dark Mode’ to darken the colors of your chat interface.
- Send Money – You can very easily send money through messenger app by using your debit card information. This can be done from both the website and mobile app.
- Facebook Privacy Settings – Messenger can be synced with all your phone contacts and Facebook friends when setting up with a Facebook account. For privacy purposes, you can also turn off the ‘Synced Contacts’ option, so that your contact will only be limited to your Facebook friends.
- Bring SMS into Messenger – It is a hassle to open multiple apps to contact each other. To make it easier you can just use this one app for both SMS and Messenger.
- Play Games – You can challenge your friends in games and boost your position in the leaderboards.