Download Piano Tiles apk for your Android device now.
Piano Tiles is a single-player game launched by Umoni Studio, where the player's goal is to tap on the black tiles as they appear from the top of the screen while averting the white tiles. It is a fun and addicting game and does not need any special skills.
It is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
The objective of the game is to tap on the black tiles and avoid the white ones. As players tap the black tiles it instantly emits a piano sound and in succession creates famous compositions such as Für Elise and Ode to Joy.
The game lasts until one black tile is missed or if the player taps on a white tile. Upon tapping the white tile it turns red indicating he/she lost the game.
Piano Tiles game offers two types of tiles on normal gameplay. There are also other types in Arcade+ mode. The two modes are -
- Separating tiles: In case of these tiles, the player has to move his/her fingers to another box after tapping one tile, then tapping another, repeating the sequence. In Pro modes, only the Separating Tiles can be found. It is harder to play as moving one's fingers is required.
- Continuous tiles: Here the player does not need to move his/her fingers to another box after tapping one tile, as another tile comes down from the same row. So, staying at the same place will do making it easier to play. Pro modes do not have continuous tiles.
There is a total of six game modes in piano tiles,
- Classic Mode: In this mode, a set number of tiles is needed to touch by the to win. The screen manually moves at the rate in which the player touches the tiles. show the players may attempt to touch these tiles in as little time as possible.
- Arcade Mode: This mode is harder than the Classic Mode as the tiles on the screen automatically move and the player must keep up with the pace. In this Piano Tiles game, there are a wide variety of variants, which are in a similar model known as Arcade+ Mode.
- Zen Mode: The Zen Mode has a set time limit and the player may attempt to tap as many tiles as possible before the time runs out. Similar to the Classic Mode, the screen moves at the rate in which black tiles are pressed.
- Rush Mode: Here the screen scrolls automatically and the scroll speed gradually increases forcing the player to tap tiles at a continuously increasing pace. After the game ends it reveals how many tiles per second, he or she was able to touch.
- Relay Mode: It is similar to Zen Mode, but the time limit can be reset by tapping tiles. If the player is unable to tap fifty tiles before the time runs out, the game ends. The screen moves in the same way as Classic and Zen Mode.
- Arcade + mode: All tiles move identically as in Arcade Mode with some added extras. There are different types of tiles with different features.
Features & Details
- Normally the game has four rows of tiles to fall down from, but in 5x5 and 6x6 modes, there are 5 or 6 rows.
- Piano Tiles also have an in-game currency called notes. Players can get notes by either entering the game every day to get bonus notes or play the game to earn notes based on scores.
- The players can also revive their lives in the game by using notes
- The notes can also be used to get a Head Start before starting a play.
- Get diamonds and coins by finishing the achievements of Piano Tiles game.
- There are various albums and songs in different styles.
- Add songs to your favorite list and play both classical and pop music to enrich your playing experience.
- Compete with friends and other players from across the world.