Tinode APK is an open-source messaging platform that provides developers with a scalable and secure way to add real-time messaging and chat functionality to their applications. It offers group chat, file sharing, message threading, and end-to-end encryption for secure messaging.
Additionally, the latest Tinode application provides advanced user management capabilities such as user authentication, user roles and permissions. This enables developers to design user experiences that are tailored to their unique needs.
Features of Tinode App
- The latest version of Tinode app offers both one-on-one and group messaging features
- It allows users to voice message, text message, make voice calls and make video calls
- It can synchronize all chats on all devices
- This app includes lots of channels with an unlimited number of read-only subscribers
- You can search for other users through its search or discovery option
- It provides some rich formats for message markdown including styles, inline images, videos, file attachments etc.
- It allows users to see latest message previews in their contact list
- You can not only forward and reply to messages but also edit messages that have already been sent to others
- You can also know message status notification like typing notification, text delivery to server notification, receiving and reading notification etc.
- This app has account marker feature which helps users to know about verified, staff or untrusted accounts to provide better security and privacy.
- It supports various languages including English, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Korean etc.
How to use the Tinode app
- To download Tinode APK from this website, firstly click on the download button given on the app page and then install it.
- Then open it by tapping on the app icon and you will get the sign-in option. If you are a new user there is a profile icon in the top right corner from where you can sign up.
- Click on the profile icon and enter your full name, description (optional), email address, password and security key and click on the Sign-up button.
- After clicking on the signup button, it will send you a verification code to your email address. Enter the code and you are ready to start chatting.
- There is a chat box icon in the lower right corner of the home page. Click on a contact to start a new chat by searching it from the list, creating a new group, or simply with a user ID or code.
- There is a three dots icon at the top right corner of the home page from where you will get two options including Archived Chats and Settings.
- To archive your chats, click on the Archived Chats option with the three dots icon.
- To view your User ID, email, and change notification and security settings, click the Settings button.
- If you want to log out or delete your account just click on Security and then tap on Logout button or Delete Account button.
Tinode APK is a powerful messaging app that works well for a wide range of use cases, from simple chat programs to critical messaging networks. People who are looking for a versatile and reliable messaging app should give it a go because of its open-source features and vibrant developer community.
Whether you're building a messaging app from scratch or adding messaging functionality to an existing app, it's a reliable and feature-rich option worth considering.