VivaVideo application is a free video editor that allows users to work with videos and images to create your own video montage directly on your Android device. To create your video, VivaVideo offers you all types of video editing features, including cut, trim, crop, merge videos, edit video with music, edit video for YouTube, add stickers or text to video, and so on.
Key Features of VivaVideo
- Customized Tools: It is one of the most powerful video editing applications available in the google play store. It provides all types of editing tools in a well-tailored way.
- Create Your Own Video: With the incredible transition effects, video editing tools, and many other features offered by this video editor app you can create your masterpiece. You can also combine video clips and images to create a unique video.
- Instant Preview: It is without a doubt the coolest feature. This feature allows you to have a preview of your edited video before you save it enabling you to save your time and storage space both at the same time.
- Edit Videos with Music: You can edit your videos with the latest trendy music. You can make your videos like a professional music video using different transitions and effects.
- Download Free Music: This VivaVideo app allows you to download any song from the music library and add them to your videos.
- Video Collage Maker: Other than editing and creating videos VivaVideo also allows you to make video collage. It offers different layouts for you to choose from. Using any of the layout you like, you can make your video more interesting.
- Stylish Effect: You can download numerous stylish effects from VivaVideo to make your videos livelier and more stylish.
- Advanced Function: You can purchase many advanced functions with more interesting tools in it. For example, you can apply the Reverse tool to your video and many more.
- Share videos: VivaVideo app not only lets you edit and create videos but also share them with your friends. When you share any video, it will automatically show you a pop-up option 'Export to Gallery' to save it in your device.
- My Studio: This Android video editor app also lets you to save your edited videos in your device. It has its own 'save video folder' and saves your folder as My Studio. It shows you all your video saved as a draft.
- Subscription: VivaVideo app also allows you to subscribe to get extra benefits. To subscribe you need to pay a monthly or annually at the rate dependent on your subscription plan. You can turn off auto-renewal option if you don’t want your subscription to continue automatically.