You TV player is the most popular video player for Android device which allows you to stream hundreds of video channels.
Using it, you can play videos stored in your device's memory by simply selecting my device from the left panel. This app allows you to watch unlimited TVs wherever you are.
If you download the You TV player app, you will get access to free HD movies, TV series, the most popular national and international TV channels.
Features of You TV Player
- More than thousands of channels from all over the world.
- You can filter the content by country to find the exact channel you're looking for.
- Add the channels and streams you typically visit to your favorites list.
- Set reminders so you don't miss any programs you like.
- Add additional channels that are not present in the app by default.
- You can search for streams organized by topic. Such as sports, music, movies, news etc.
- You can play videos in multiple formats.
- You will receive push notifications about any service updates or new features.
- Supported device: Android 4.1
- Installing the apk file requires activation of the unknown sources option in settings> applications->turn on unknown sources.
How to download and install?
You might be disappointed to find that you don't find it on Google Play to download the app to watch TV on your phone because the official Android app store no longer offers its download. There is nothing wrong with opening here as we offer you to install the file so you can start using it now.
- At first, download the You TV Player apk from the download link.
- Before installing the application, check that the unknown sources option is enabled. If not, go to settings->security->enable unknown sources.
- Now open the downloaded file and install it.
- Then accept all permissions and wait until the installation process is complete.
- Once the app has been installed, enjoy the app.
How to add a new channel?
- Access the add option in the main menu of the application.
- Enter a channel name in the stream Name field.
- Type the URL of the channel in the video URL field.
- If you want to add channels from the list, select them manually.