AIMP application is a great freeware audio player developed by Russian developer Artem Izmaylov. This music player supports many formats such as AAC, APE, DIFF, DSF, FLAC, IT, M4A, M4B, MO3, MOD, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, MPGA, MTM, OGG, OPUS, S3M, TTA, UMX, WAV, WEBM, WV, XM.
This AIMP app player has built-in light, dark, and black themes and you can customize the theme. You can select the appropriate mood for day or night. It supports Android Auto and Custom Car PC.
Below are some of the great features of the AIMP app,
- It supports OpenSL / AudioTrack / Audio output methods.
- Supports CUE Sheets.
- You can control playback speed, balance.
- It has a 29-band graphic equalizer and Sleep Timer.
- You can bookmark the music of your choice, define a playback queue. Here you will find album art support and you can create multiple playlists. You can also listen to internet radio and get lyric support in this app.
- Can cross-fade tracks, mix multi-channel audio files to stereo, register playing tracks, and set as ringtone for the player. You can also repeat playlist/track/playback without repeating, control playback from the notification area, control playback via gestures in album art area (alchemical), control playback via headset, switch tracks with volume buttons, normalize volume using replay gain or peak-based normalization.
- Physically delete files, template / manually select files, you can no longer group files by template You can search for files in filtering mode and also share audio files with others.
- In this AIMP app, you will get the ability to add only selected files/folders to the playlist. You can play files from file manager applications, play files from Windows Shared Folders.
- You can use the standard lock screen.
- There are widgets for Desktop and notification areas.
- Note that the application does not have a built-in music library and uses the old school playlist-based approach to music playback. You can add music to the music library's database using the "+" button at the bottom left of the window.
If you want to use the AIMP app music player, you can download the app from here.