KingRoot is the most popular one-click root app for Android game players. With just one click you can root your mobile phone.
It requires you to have an active Internet connection to perform the rooting process. You do not need to be an advanced level user to use this app.
Although the routing process is very risky, KingRoot eliminates that risk and gives you your root device through a simple procedure. You can check if your device is using a root checker.
Features of KingRoot
- With one click you can root mobile
- Purify app
- Internet connection required
- Speed up your mobile, save battery, and remove Bloatware.
- Full Customization
- The backup system is improved
You should also be aware that rooting a device may face some disadvantages. They are:
- You may run the risk of bricking your phone if the process doesn't work well.
- Its operating system may become unstable.
- You will lose the warranty on your device.
How to root Android device?
- At first, you need to download KingRoot apk file.
- Before installing, make sure the unknown source option is enabled. If it doesn't, just enable settings > security > unknown sources.
- Find and locate the download file.
- Open the downloaded file and tap to install button to install it.
- When the installation process is complete, press the open button to start the Kingroot.
- Then press 'Try It' to enter the interface and press the 'Get now' button to be the main process.
- Do not turn off your device during the installation process. During the root process, your device will reboot several times so that there is no alarm. You will return to the main screen when the implementation is finished.
- Now, download and install root checker from Google Play Store and click to verify.