Parallel Space application is developed by LBE Tech, which enables you to manage two different user accounts on a single Android device simultaneously.
It is one of the top-ranked tools with over 90 million users. Users can run two different accounts for any applications like Facebook, Instagram, Clash of the Clans, Candy Crush Saga, etc. simultaneously and also style their unique space using different themes. It supports most of the app available in Google Play.
How it works?
Parallel Space is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
The workings of Parallel Space app are truly simple. Basically, this app creates a separate and self-governing virtual operating system on any Android device. This virtual operating system runs the same way the app runs in the original Android operating environment. Thus, enabling you to run apps independently by switching to the 2nd account simultaneously.
- Customized Themes: There is a theme store that is integrated into Parallel Space where a list of customized themes is available for you. You can style your unique space with customized themes. Also, with a single click, you can switch to a different theme.
- Use Little Memory: Though Parallel Space is a very powerful app it takes up little memory on your device, which is just over 2MB. It also doesn't require root privileges making it able to work on any Android device.
- Switch Between Accounts: Parallel Space application allows you to switch between your accounts quickly with only a single tap. So, you can effortlessly manage your accounts.
- Both Social and Gaming App: You can create multiple accounts in both social networking app as well as gaming apps. You can easily separate your personal life and work-life by managing different accounts on social networking platforms. Also, you can play any game using two accounts and double up the fun.
- Protect Privacy: There is an Incognito Installation feature that allows you to make apps invisible in your device. So, you can hide your secret apps without any worries. It also has a security lock to protect your privacy.
- Permissions: Parallel Space needs to apply for permissions by all the apps added in it to function normally. Although it needs permissions to function, it does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
- Supported Languages: Parallel Space app supports 24 languages, making it possible for people all over the world to use it easily.
- Avoid Conflict: To run multiple accounts on the latest Parallel Space application you need to use different mobile numbers and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first log in so that the verification message can be sent to this number.
Parallel Space is extremely useful for social networking and gaming. Also, the data from both accounts do not interfere with each other, making it even easier to manage your accounts.