MyWiFi application is an excellent tool for managing your home network. With this MyWiFi Android app, you will get real-time information about your network and you can easily access the Sitecom (modem) router.
With this app, you could change your Wi-Fi name and password.
- Turn guest networks on and off and customize names and passwords.
- You can easily share Wi-Fi passwords via QR-codes.
- Check the quality of the Wi-Fi connection between the router and your phone through this app.
- With this app, you can see how many devices are in your router.
- You can receive push notifications and update the firmware from the app.
- It allows you to change your login password for the app and browser-based settings menu (GUI).
- With this MyWiFi app, you can easily reboot your router.
- You can get immediate feedback by running a connection test.
- Switch your USB ports to Net-USB or Samba Server mode.
- You can enable or disable online virus protection and enable or disable features through this app.
- With the setup wizard, you can set up your internet connection.
- By entering the expert mode, you can get access to the full router GUI.
If you want to use the MyWiFi application, you can download MyWiFi APK to your mobile device and control your home network. And yeah, this Android application is 100% free to use.