Remove China Apps is an Android tool that looks for applications installed on your Android that Chinese developers create according to the database. Helps you install them quickly in a single tap.
Specifically, the Remove Chinese app only detects apps installed on phones from the Google Play Store or other third-party app stores, and does not detect pre-installed apps distributed on phones from Chinese smartphone makers.
- It does not take much resources from your phone. Thus, a low-end device can handle easily.
- This allows you to find applications that have been created by a Chinese developer and have not yet been implemented.
- You can also notify it after you install it from a third-party app store without Google Play.
- Use the tool directly without any interruptions.
- Android permissions are not required to access data like media, phone and location.
- Can be used regardless of the general user interface and age group.
How to use?
- Download the official APK file on your device.
- Find and locate the apk file.
- Open the apk file and tap to install button to install it.
- If you are new to this process, you should allow unknown sources through your settings.
- Once you enable the security settings, install the apk file on your Android phone.
- It starts scanning your android device and looks for blacklisted apps.
- Now you can tap on the red color icon.
This action removes a specific Android app from your android device.